Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SHOP FOR THE HOLIDAYS at MALL CRAWL & SAVE


Online Shopping Mall is having its monthly Mall Crawl Event. Visitors at the mall will shop exclusive unadvertised sales for a limited time only. This is the perfect event for deal seekers, craft & artisan lovers and lovers of one-of-a-kind unique products.

This month's Mall Crawl starts Friday, September 25th and ends Friday October 2nd. You won’t want to miss this event. See what our merchant members have to offer you. You are bound to find great gifts and SAVINGS, and just in time for your Holiday Shopping.

While you’re shopping also take a look around at all the stores listed at Online Shopping Mall. Here’s just a sampling of the types of stores you’ll find at the mall:

Baby*Children Stores
Jewelry*Accessories Stores
Gifts*Boutiques*Specialty Stores
Beauty*Health & Wellness Stores
Art*Crafts*Home Décor Stores
Food*Kitchen*Cookware Stores
Bridal*Wedding Stores
Services*Supplies


Don’t miss out on these LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTS. See you at the Mall & Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I love the mall crawls. I have found some really great deals there. I have found things I would probably have never found before also. I just love it. What a great way to go shopping and show off your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sheri! I am an obsessive "Mall Shopper"! Not only do I get great deals, the items are very unusual & most handcrafted! Creations you could NEVER find in a store! I LOVE shopping at the Mall! Also, be sure to check in the "Groups" (tab at top of Mall Page). There are "What's on Sale" and "Mall Specials" groups, always loaded with sales!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your thoughts!