Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shop Smart during Online Shopping Mall Crawl

Looking for savings on unique gifts for your holiday shopping? Look no further! Online Shopping Mall Crawl features toys, home décor, handmade soaps and body products, handcrafted jewelry, gourmet food, unique gifts and more, all at discount prices. Hurry! These prices are only valid during this "Mall Crawl" event, now until Friday, October 9th!

This is what smart shoppers are saying about our Mall Crawl Savings:

"I love the mall crawls. I have found some really great deals there. I have found things I would probably have never found before also. I just love it. What a great way to go shopping and show off your business." Sheri, Mall Member

"I am an obsessive "Mall Shopper"! Not only do I get great deals, the items are very unusual & most handcrafted! Creations you could NEVER find in a store! I LOVE shopping at the Mall!" Aprilee, Mall Member

See for yourself why shopping the Mall Crawl is the smart way to shop! While shopping our Mall Crawl, browse and shop our other stores and see what Online Shopping Mall has in store for you. With over 500 Mall members, and an ever changing list of participating vendors/service providers participating each month, you never know what you'll "crawl" across at the mall! Shop our current Mall Crawl specials at http://onlineshoppingmall.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your thoughts!